Marketing Communications Manager
We are recruiting for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our team in Fond du Lac, WI. This position performs an array of duties related to the daily operations of the marketing team including project administration, market outreach, research and analysis, brand support, website management, development and execution of social media programs, collateral development, copy writing and account support.
- Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Automotive aftermarket and technical product support experience is a plus.
- Brand management and brand support experience.
- Ability to work with outside web provider and ad agency.
- Strong social media and website skills.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Ability to partner with account teams and customers to deliver strategic marketing that delivers to and beyond expectations.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills; a record of consistently meeting project timelines.
- Strong bias for action, with effective oral and written communication skills along with the ability to motivate others assigned to assist you with your projects.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and manage interactions with multiple disciplines.
- Bilingual language (Spanish) skills a plus.
- Ability to travel.
We provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plus an attractive Midwest location. Fond du Lac is located on the southern shores of Lake Winnebago, offering the outstanding quality of life found in mid-sized communities along with the outdoor activities of a lakeside location; yet, we are only an hour away from the cultural and entertainment activities of the Milwaukee metro area.
For confidential consideration, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (word format only). All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States without visa or employer sponsorship. To learn more about Wells Manufacturing, L. P. visit our website at wellsve.com.
Wells is an equal opportunity employer