- Acceptance. By using or visiting the Content or any of its components, you signify your agreement to these Terms. If you cannot abide by these Terms, then you must not access the Content. Your access and use of the Content constitutes valuable consideration to secure all legal obligations contained in these Terms. Wells may, from time-to-time, modify the Terms and will provide notice to you by posting revised terms with the Content. You also agree to third-party software license terms issued by YouTube, which may access at http://www.youtube.com/t/terms,
- Learned Intermediary. You are the master of your garage and are solely responsible for taking all safety precautions and for properly diagnosing and correctly repairing the vehicle that you are working on. The Content is not a substitute or replacement for your independent judgment.
- No Warranty. WELLS OFFERS THE CONTENT ON AN AS-IS BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY. WELLS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER WELLS NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR THE LIKE, AND BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WELLS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. WELLS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OR ONE DOLLAR ($1.00).
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Wells, its affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, employees and suppliers of third-party content, from and against any and all demands, causes of action, losses or suits arising out of your use of the Content, your negligence or you willful misconduct unless arising solely due to the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Wells.
- Basis of the Bargain. The Terms set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of your access of the Content and the agreements herein which apply to you. Wells would not be able to provide access to the Content on an economic basis without your agreement to the No Warranty, Limitation of Liability and Indemnity provisions above.
- Governing Law and Venue. You agree that the laws of the State of Illinois shall govern these Terms, without giving effect to principals of conflict of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts sitting in Cook County, Illinois, or the federal courts in the Northern District of Illinois. In each case these Terms shall be construed and enforced without regard to the United Nations Convention of the International Sale of Goods.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms contain the complete agreement between the parties with respect to your access to the Content and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understanding, whether oral or written.
- Savings Clause. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to the law, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in force.
We do not collect personal information about the visitors to our site unless they correspond with us via e-mail. We do collect those e-mail addresses in order to periodically correspond with our visitors about updates to our site, or to share news about upcoming events or information that might be helpful. We never share information collected with other organizations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to Wells Vehicle Electronics.
Third Party Links
We may provide on-line links to third party web sites; however, these links are provided as a convenience only and should not be considered as a Wells Vehicle Electronics endorsement of the site, the party that maintains the site or presents products, service or information on the site. Such links to third party sites will take you out of our website, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, any changes or updates to such sites, or the use of your information by the operators of such site.
Ownership of the Website and Restrictions
This website and all written material, code and images found on this website (collectively, "Content") is the property of Wells Vehicle Electronics or its content suppliers. All Content is protected by United States Federal Copyright and Trademark laws, with all rights reserved. Users of this site may use the Content and software on this site solely as an information resource. Any other use, including without limitation, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the Content on this site is prohibited. Users are further strictly prohibited from utilizing framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, or Content without receiving prior written permission from Wells Vehicle Electronics. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to confer by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license in any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of Wells Vehicle Electronics or its content suppliers except to use the Website as an information resource.
Prohibited Malicious Activity
Users are prohibited from, without limitation: i) employing any and all techniques to avoid, bypass, test, or breach website security measures to gain access to data, code or Content sources; ii) "spam" others or "phish" for, collect or store personal information about others; iii) using the site in any way that is intended to threaten, defame, abuse, stalk, harass or violate the rights of any other person-including, without limitation, their rights of privacy; or iv) damaging or impairing the operation of the website, including without limitation, damaging or impairing the hardware that supports and hosts the website, its software or its Content (collectively, "Security Violations"). Wells Vehicle Electronics will investigate and report any actual Security Violations to law enforcement authorities and will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute such acts.
Disclosure statement pursuant to California transparency in supply chains act of 2010
Wells Vehicle Electronics supports the right of all individuals to be free from slavery in the workplace. Wells Vehicle Electronics abhors the practice of human trafficking and slavery and applauds efforts being made globally to eliminate this practice. Wells Vehicle Electronics includes in its contracts with suppliers a requirement that they comply with all laws applicable to the business being transacted.
By signing a purchase order or contract, the supplier certifies that it conducts business pursuant to laws related including, but not limited to, laws that prohibit slavery and human trafficking. A supplier's failure to honor its independent legal and contractual commitment to Wells Vehicle Electronics is a violation of law and breach of the contract. Wells Vehicle Electronics sources its raw materials and other inputs with reputable companies with high standards. As such, Wells Vehicle Electronics does not believe that additional verification or independent audit is necessary to continue to deliver our customers a quality product manufactured with integrity.